How to sell on BD Online Bazar?
BD Online Bazar is oldest and trusted online shop in Bangladesh. Since 2012, we are surviving the online shopping service in Bangladesh. To become a seller in our website follow bellows terms and conditions.
- Any seller, reseller can sale their product using our website.
- Seller must agree with our commission terms and conditions.
- Seller and BD Online Bazar will sign an agreement for this process. After signing the agreement, next step will start.
- Seller pays the small commission to BD Online Bazar. Contact with us for getting back into commission details.
- Seller will create a selling account using their details like shop name, shop logo, shop banner, shop details, shop address, shop social media link etc.
- After activating seller account, we will provide an admin panel and seller can upload their product using your admin panel.
- Product name, product details and product fixer should be relevant. No one can use irrelevant content from your admin panel.
- Product price should be affordable and same range like another marketplace. Nobody can input their product price higher than market value.
- We believe in product quality. No vendor or seller can’t delivery any type of low quality product. Because of never support quantity.
- Seller will manage their product availability like stock available or not? If any seller put stock available and fail to deliver the order, BD Online Bazar will penalty for the fake information according to government e-commerce policy of Bangladesh.
- When any customer submit an order and confirming the order, we will inform you by mail and other phone.
- After order confirmation, delivery man will go to your mentioned address and receive your product from your store.
- After delivery the product, we will collect the money from customer and pay to your account like bkash, Bank account.
- Payment cycle is weekly. You will get one payment every week.
If you face any critical issue to create a seller account in our website? Please contact with us without any hesitation.
Cell: 01977866601; 01977866602